Every girl dream to become a Bride one day. She has numerous plans for the big day. A wedding brings lots of enthusiasm, nervousness, responsibility and unique charm for the new life. The thing that bothers you is how to prepare ourselves for the big day? How to maintain our health – physically, mentally and spiritually. Let’ take a look at Pre-wedding Healthy lifestyle tips for the bride-to-be.
Pre-wedding Healthy Lifestyle Tips for the Bride to be
We are here to sort all your myths, confusions about safety and healthy wedding tips related to marriage affairs. If you’re a bride to be or you know someone who’s planning for her marriage, please feel free to recommends our advice.
Plan a Healthy Diet
Yes, you hear it right, Eat healthy tops this list. As, in the rush of marriage preparations, we ignore our eating habits. You usually eat whatever blah blah, this will deprive your health. So what to do then? Don’t worry, follow these tips:
- Choose Healthy Meals and Snacks for yourself. Like, include a variety of foods and vegetables. Low-fat snacks, low-calorie drinks or desserts.
- Limit foods high in calories, sugar, salt, fat, alcohol. Choose foods rich in carbohydrates and fibers.
- Include liquid diet in your meals consumes 2-3 liters of water per day. This will prevent you from dehydration.
- Eat in smaller portions, at regular intervals of 1.5 hr to 2 hr. Avoid eating a heavy meal at a time. This will reduce your weight, reduce acidity, belch and makes you active.
- Last but not least, if you’ve any confusion regarding your diet, meet with your Doctor. Discuss the best possible approach, especially if you have health problems.
Regular Physically activity for a healthy weight
It’s recommended to do 150 minutes of vigorous-intensity physical activity per week. You don’t have to do it all at once. You can divide the recommended time into shorter workout sessions throughout the week.
For example, you can do a 20-minute workout per day per week. You even can split 20 minutes sessions into smaller 10-minute periods throughout each day. Include vigorous-intensity aerobics activity that raises breathing and heart rates. To be fit and healthy required regular physical activity and healthy diet plan.
Say no to Smoking, tobacco, and Alcohol
Begin your new life with new resolutions – Quit smoking, Alcohol. Quitting smoking has a positive impact on your body and for your child. The changes are constant with long-term benefits. Keep your home smoke-free. Choose smoke-free venues for the wedding and other activities.
Take sound sleep
Improve the quality of your sleep. Get 8-9 hours of sleep each night. Sleep is related to your daily routine. Try to relax during your daily activities. Don’t do overwork during the wedding period as you’ll get exhausted and sleep gets deprive.
Develop Stress-Free Mode
During wedding planning activities you usually find yourself in shunting zone. All preparations lead you to stress. Signs of stress include a headache, sleep problems, difficulty concentrating, short temper, upset stomach, and low morale. Take steps to rule out stress. Talk to your closed ones, or consult the doctor if you feel stressed.