Lamb chop recipe
- Taste: Spicy
- Level Of Cooking: Easy
- Serve: 4
- Cook time: 26-30 minutes
- Prep Time: 16-20 minutes
- Course: Main Course Mutton, Appetiser
- Cuisine: Indian
- Main Ingredient: Lamb Chops
- Lamb Chops 1 kg (10-12 Pieces)
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Red Chillies (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Whole Coriander(ground) 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds (ground) 1 Tsp
- Whole Garam Masala powder 1 tbsp
- Big Cardamom 1
- Small Cardamom 4-5
- Refined oil 1/2 cup
- Raw papaya paste (250gms)
- Green Chillies (chopped) 3-4
- Fresh Coriander (chopped) 1/2 bunch
- Ginger (julienne) 1-inch Piece
- Marinate chops with the papaya paste for about 1-2hr
- Grind whole garam masala with big and small cardamom seeds.
- Add salt, ginger garlic paste, red chili, coriander, cumin,garam masala, refined oil and yogurt and mix well.
- Marinate chops with the yogurt paste for 20-25 minutes.
- In a pot, cook the chops on high heat with for 2-3 minutes.
- Then lower the heat and cook until cops are fully tender.
- Cook well until oil separates.
Lamb chop recipe is the burst of classic flavors. Do try and let me know how is your experience.