Simple Chicken fry recipe with steps and video. This Homemade Crispy Chicken Fry is very simple and instant snack. They can be a perfect starter for a party. All preparation can be done one day before and you just need to get on the day of dinner. There are many ways to cook chicken fry recipe. This Homemade Crispy Chicken Fry Recipe is one my favorite and basic recipe that I’ve been using since long. The chicken is crisp from outside and juicy from inside. They are rich in authentic texture. This chicken fry can be served as a snack or starter.
Though I’ve used the egg, which enhances the taste of chicken. If you don’t want to use egg, you can skip adding egg. You can either marinate day before the party and cook later or half-fry day before party and crisp in the oven the next day as per your convenience.
Video of Crispy Chicken Fry Recipe
How to make Crispy Chicken Fry Recipe
- Course: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Indian
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 283 kcal
Ingredients: Crispy Chicken Fry Recipe
salt to taste
Red chili to taste
Oil for frying
lemon juice 2tbsp
Ginger paste 1tbsp
black pepper powder 2tsp
Cumin powder 2tsp
Garam Masala powder 2tsp
Homemade Crispy Chicken Fry Recipe: Method
1) Cube the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Add them to a bowl. Add vinegar, lemon, ginger paste, red chili powder, salt to chicken & Mix all things.
Marinate the chicken for 2-6hrs.
3) Add Curd, Garam masala, Cumin, Black pepper, Red chili powder, Salt, Egg, Cornflour & Mix well.
Marinate for 2-4hour.
4) Deep-fry over a medium flame, till the chicken is tender, golden and crisp. It takes 15-20 minutes. Serve hot with your favorite dip.
- Wash the chicken well under running water and drain completely.
- Marinate chicken for overnight and store in Refrigerator. This will enhance the flavors.
- The batter must be thick and not runny.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 283Calories from Fat 135
Cholesterol 77mg 26%
Total Carbohydrates 13g 4%
‘I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter’