The world is undergoing digitization and so we are. Busy lifestyle has automatically pushed us to look out for faster and easy ways of work. From the office to home, from shopping to paying bills we are looking for easy, safe and time-saving solutions. Being and full-time working lady I also prefer digitization. I pay my bills, do my trip bookings and 30% part of shopping online. And guess what makes my life easy? It’s no one other than Paytm.
5 Things You Did not know Your Paytm App can do
Recently I’ve booked my Train Ticket via Paytm. Sometime my plan has changed and I’ve canceled the tickets hassle-free. I’ve received the payment without any hassle. In addition, while making payment through Paytm there are no extra charges. Like when I used to pay directly it usually added service charges here we save those bucks. This makes me super happy after all we all believe in saving hard-earned money ☺ Have you booked tickets via Paytm? Don’t you? Then explore with me:
You can now book train tickets within a few seconds via Paytm. This not only save our precious time also eases last moment emergency plans
Secure and Hassle free payment
You just need to ensure that you have enough balance in your Paytm Wallet and you are done. The payment process at Paytm is secure and fast.
Instant refunds for cancellations
I’ve booked a ticket and for some reasons, my plan has delayed. I’ve canceled my tickets and booked fresh tickets. The money is credited back to my account in 7-10 days.
In addition, if by chance you have failed booking then no need to worry now as the money would be is credited back to your wallet in less than 15 minutes. Trust me your money is in safe hands.
Zero service charges
I usually travel via Train and earlier I used to book tickets directly by cards. The thing that makes me upset is those extra rupees for service charges. At Paytm, there’s no hidden cost which ensures transparency and accountability. They levy zero Payment Gateway Charges and Zero Service Charges on train ticket booking. This, in turn, does not increases the train tickets cost.
Paytm comes with 24*7 support, which eases all the process. I easily get my queries any given time. We all want this kind of support for every service we opt for. For any assistance regarding train ticket booking, refund or cancellation, you can reach out to customer care executives on 24/7 help line number 9555395553.
So next time for your online train ticket booking do try Paytm and say yes to digitization. Do share your experience with me.
- Submit one post(blog/vlog) every week
- Comment on hosts post as well 4 other posts (weekly)
- Mention the Line
- I am participating in the #SuperBloggerAcademy Linky party byHealthwealthbridge Dr.Amrita and allaboutthewoman.com Dr.Bushra
- By participating in this linky you give Healthwealthridge/Allaboutthewoman/ Supersocialbiz permission to email you when we have helpful information and to give updates about linkups.
- Subscribe to Healthwealthbridge/Allaboutthewoman/Supersocialbiz to continue receiving the newsletter full of actionable tips to make Blogging in India easier.
- Share your own post on Twitter with #SuperBloggerAcademy and add your post to the SuperBloggerAcademy Group board.
- Share your friend’s post on the above two platforms.
- Like and RT the posts in the #SuperBloggerAcademy stream as much as possible.